ARC Fertility Financing
About the Advanced Reproductive Care (ARC) Refund Program
ARC Refund Guarantee
The ARC Refund Guarantee is part of the ARC Fertility Program. This program provides that after receiving all of the required services, you will be refunded most of the money you have paid if a live birth (baby) has not been achieved through the in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatments. While IVF is a very successful treatment, the national averages demonstrate that the average patient needs more than one cycle of IVF to take home a baby. Advanced Reproductive Care offers three different options for patients to choose from that are part of its IVF refund program:
- One-cycle plus: Patients receive up to 2 IVF cycles – one fresh plus one frozen embryo transfer.
- Two-cycle plus: Patients receive up to 4 IVF cycles – two fresh plus two frozen embryo transfers.
- Three-cycle plus: Patients receive up to 6 IVF cycles – three fresh plus three frozen embryo transfers.
The ARC Refund Guarantee is available on all our options: the One-*, Two-* and Three-cycle treatment packages, as well as our Donor* packages.
(* Not all clinics participate in the one- and two-cycle refund guarantee programs.)
Benefits of the ARC Refund Program
This program helps with predetermined discounted-package pricing, payment plan options and a money-back refund guarantee program. This program maximizes your probability of taking home a baby while making the cost affordable and minimizing your financial risk.
All patients qualify: This program is very flexible, so that all patients can qualify for at least one of the Refund plans offered.
The pricing of the ARC Refund is determined after we have received the ARC Program Application. The cost of the program depends upon many different factors such as age, fertility status, the type of treatment package chosen, the ARC practice where you will receive your treatment, use of donor eggs, and the type of refund guarantee you have purchased.
ARC is the nation’s largest network of fertility specialists in the United States. It is a patient-focused organization offering every new patient the value of its more than 18 years of experience and the trust it has earned by helping thousands of patients get pregnant. ARC and its member clinics are committed to making the cost of fertility treatments predictable and affordable.
With ARC, a number of affordable options and benefits are available to patients:
- Affordable and predictable fertility treatment packages
- Financing payment plan options
- ARC’s dedicated patient services team handles the process of applying for financing on the patients behalf and follows up until the outcome is complete
- There is no fee to apply for financing through ARC
- ARC Refund Guarantee Program
- ARC Pharmacy Financing
- Medication financing.
Contact ARC to find out more about their refund options or pricing without the refund. Alternatively, call their toll free number, 1-888-990-2727, and ask about discounted treatment packages.