University of Colorado Advanced Reproductive Medicine’s monthly e-newsletter, Colorado Women’s Health, is sent to our patients and e-mail subscribers. Join the mailing list by your email in the form below:
Colorado Women’s Health e-newsletter archive
- January: Is robotic surgery right for you?
- December: Co Gives Day: Support Research
- November: With You Through Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
- September: Answering all your sperm questions
- August: Stop the Struggle of Decreased Sexual Desire
- July: Your Partner in Gynecologic Care
- May: Bladder leakage after childbirth?
- April: Uncovering Infertility this National Infertility Awareness Week
- March: Overcoming Endometriosis, Heavy Periods & Silence
- February: Tubes, slings, 2nd opinions & Google
- January: Let’s Get Social
- December: CO Gives Day: Donate
- November: Should Pregnant Women Get a Flu Shot?
- October: Should You Risk Dementia to Cure OAB?
- September: CU Doctors Named Best in Denver
- July: The power of a chronic pain diagnosis
- May: Embrace Wellness
- April: Flip the Script on Infertility
- March: From cold indifference to compassion
- February: Home fertility tests – yes or no?
- January: Tell us about your visit
- December: Specialized care for our youngest patients
- October: She found a friend in her OB-GYN
- September: Her ovary was saved by emergency surgery
- August Special E-blast: Help us provide the best care for our patients
- July: Anne’s story: Life and love after cancer
- June: Don’t leak when “urine” the car
- May: Help women get the healthcare they need
- April: National Infertility Awareness Week
- March: A diet friendly to your pelvic floor
- February: Look beyond the numbers: Interpreting IVF success rates
- January Special E-blast: Your voice matters – give us your honest feedback
- December: Comprehensive care for your little one’s arrival
- November: CU fertility research earns national attention
- October: Be aware of ovarian cancer, too
- August: Singing to embryos
- June: Advice on choosing minimally invasive surgery
- January: Overpriced conception kits
- December: Labor without pain medication
- November: Transplanting…wombs?
- October: Shopping for the right DNA
- August: PAP guidelines for your health
- July: Smart summer eating for ORB
- June: The third party truth
- May: Squeeze in time for kegels
- April: With you every step of the way
- March: You and your baby could win!
- February: Can your vagina talk?
- January: Don’t go it alone
- December: Birth control comeback
- November: Baby photos!
- October: Your baby, your way
- September: What causes infertility?
- August: Finding the art in ART
- July: Summer eating tips for OAB
- June: Legacies of love
- May: Contraception comeback
- April: Pregnant after PCOS
- March: Chronic UTI: more than meets the eye
- February: Exercising for two
- January: HPV by the numbers
- December: The safe side
- November: Leaking the word on incontinence
- October: Problem periods?
- September: Commitment to fertility
- August: New weight-loss fertility program
- July: Angelina Jolie’s brave lesson
- June: CU fertility moves to Stapleton
- April: Obesity gene secret
- March: Colorado eggs go worldwide
- February: Lift with pelvic organ prolapse
- January: Protect you pregnancy against the flu
- December: What’s in: egg freezing
- November: A swimmer’s new goal
- October: A precious gift
- September: Sticking to the (birth) plan
- August: Hope and new life
- July: Female infertility support group
- June: The emotional rollercoaster of infertility
- May: Personal touch & expertise help start a family
- April: Innovative medicine
- March: The miracle of fertility preservation