University of Colorado Advanced Reproductive Medicine’s monthly e-newsletter, Colorado Women’s Health, is sent to our patients and e-mail subscribers. Join the mailing list by filling out the Newsletter Sign Up form on the side of this page.
Colorado Women’s Health e-newsletter archive
- August: Singing to embryos
- June: Advice on choosing minimally invasive surgery
- January: Overpriced conception kits
- December: Labor without pain medication
- November: Transplanting…wombs?
- October: Shopping for the right DNA
- August: PAP guidelines for your health
- July: Smart summer eating for ORB
- June: The third party truth
- May: Squeeze in time for kegels
- April: With you every step of the way
- March: You and your baby could win!
- February: Can your vagina talk?
- January: Don’t go it alone
- December: Birth control comeback
- November: Baby photos!
- October: Your baby, your way
- September: What causes infertility?
- August: Finding the art in ART
- July: Summer eating tips for OAB
- June: Legacies of love
- May: Contraception comeback
- April: Pregnant after PCOS
- March: Chronic UTI: more than meets the eye
- February: Exercising for two
- January: HPV by the numbers
- December: The safe side
- November: Leaking the word on incontinence
- October: Problem periods?
- September: Commitment to fertility
- August: New weight-loss fertility program
- July: Angelina Jolie’s brave lesson
- June: CU fertility moves to Stapleton
- April: Obesity gene secret
- March: Colorado eggs go worldwide
- February: Lift with pelvic organ prolapse
- January: Protect you pregnancy against the flu
- December: What’s in: egg freezing
- November: A swimmer’s new goal
- October: A precious gift
- September: Sticking to the (birth) plan
- August: Hope and new life
- July: Female infertility support group
- June: The emotional rollercoaster of infertility
- May: Personal touch & expertise help start a family
- April: Innovative medicine
- March: The miracle of fertility preservation